Volunteering at the Library
Volunteering with the library will count towards your community hours and provide you with valuable work experience to put on your resume. You will be provided with any training needed and we will work out a flexible schedule with you. Check out our volunteer policy guide.
- Have you read a book that you loved, and would like to let people know they should be reading it?
- Want to warn people to stay away from a book you hated?
- Need Ideas for books you should be reading?
(Reminder: All reviews will be approved for appropriate content and language before being posted. Be creative, get your meaning across without using inappropriate language.)
Try out these titles or others from our library!
- This Song Will Save Your Life: A Novel, by Leila Sales
- A Field Guide to High School: A Novel, by Marissa Walsh
- Crunch Time, by Mariah Fredericks
- Just Some Stuff I Wrote, by William Bell
- I Am J, by Cris Beam
- Teen Fiction – Paperbacks and Hardcover
- New Junior Fiction
- Junior Non-Fiction
- Junior francais Fiction
- Junior movies
- Junior magazines
- E-Books (on Overdrive)
Be sure to check our Calendar for the latest Children’s & Teens’ events!
Star Wars Trivia Night is welcome to all ages!
- Books, talking books, magazines, VHS & CDs — unlimited.
- DVDs & PC games — maximum 5
- Books, taking books, magazines — 3 weeks
- DVDs, VHS, PC games and CDs — 7 days
You can renew all loans in person, on-line or by phone as long as:
- They are not overdue.
- They are not reserved by another patron.
- *Maximum 3 renewals*
- $0.20 per Children’s book/day
- $0.30 per Adult book/day
- $1.50 per CD, VHS, DVD or PC game/day
Computers with Internet connection are available to youth up to 15 years old. Computer access is 1 hour with 1 hour renewal possible. Printing is $0.25/page for black & white, $1.00/page for color. We also have 2 computers with games and a Literacy Station for preschoolers +.
If you would like a book, movie or CD that is out, you can reserve it on your account either in person, on-line or over the phone.