Home School Group
- informal exchange of information about various topics
- come as a participant or just to listen
- attend as many as you wish
Dates to mark on your Calendar:
- Every Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Look for “Brain Builders” (indicated by the “Bb”) in our Library Catalogue, Children’s New Materials, Tween New Materials, as well as here on this page.
Early Learning, Basic Skills Resources
- Grammar (i.e. “Phonics: Learning Basic Phonics the fun way”)
- Math (i.e. “101 Science Poems & Songs for Young Learners” by Meish Goldish)
- Science (i.e. “The Mission of Addition” by Brian P. Cleary)