Our collection consists of a variety of materials selected to meet the educational needs and recreational interests of people of all ages from infants to seniors. It includes:
- Fiction and non-fiction books in regular print, large print, and audio book formats
- Popular and literary magazines
- Reference collection
- Local history collection of over 400 titles
- Audio/Visual collection including
- VHS, DVDs, and CDs
- OverDrive and EBSCO Audio and eBooks
In addition, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Computer workstations with Internet access (60 minutes); printouts $0.25/page for black & white, $1.00/page for colour)
- Wireless Internet
- Meeting room rental
- Digital media projector rental
- Online services including
- Account management (view your checkouts; place your own renewals and reserves)
- Suggest material for purchase
- Renew material
- Reserve material
- Pre-selection book requests
- Genealogical requests
- Interlibrary loan material requests
We are available if you have any questions.
Monday to Thursday:
10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Sunday – Closed